98% of deviated nose could be revised if we keep in mind next 5 things.
1. Revise deviated nasal tip by tipplasty.
2. Spreader graft should be done on retruded area by cartilage graft to widen nasal septum cartilage.
3. Rotational suture of the upper lateral cartilages to fix it to the other side of deviation.
4. We could camouflage graft for augmentation by cartilage and fascia with flat nose.
5. Septoplasty could revise the deviated nasal septum.
This is a type of S deformity feature.
Spreader graft is helpful to revise deviated nasal tip as well as supplement of retruded areas.
Nasal tip plasty with rib cartilage is very important for correction of daviated area and nasal tip protrusion.
Flat nasal dorsum augmentation has done with cartilages covered with fascia,
and deviated nose has revised more distinctly.
Let’s compare the appearance before and right after surgery.
Korean Website: http://www.aone.ac
English Website: http://eng.aone.ac
Dr Kwon’s blog : http://blog.naver.com/kiaps1
YouTube Channel : www.youtube.com/aoneps
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Phone number : +82-31-272-8101